Veteran author Cecil (Cec) Murphey made a double commitment when he started writing professionally: (1) He would never stop learning and improving, and (2) He would do whatever he could to help other writers. This book is part of that commitment.
In Writer to Writer, Cec shares valuable, bite-sized lessons he’s learned on his journey, such as:
* How to get beyond the amateur look;
* Why writing articles is a good place to start;
* The importance of showing and telling;
* Choosing the best words and tenses;
* Using dialog to move your story along;
* Writing from the right perspective;
* Keeping your reader happy;
* Working with publishers, editors, and agents;
* Making a living as a writer.
It’s possible to become an excellent writer, and the tips and advice provided in Writer to Writer from a master at his craft promise to guide you on the right path.