Seven Crows (A Killian Delaney Novel)October 26, 2019
Christmas Witness Protection: Faith in the Face of Crime (Protected Identities Book 1)October 26, 2019
Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking from Tap to Table
Amazon.com Price: $15.57 (as of 25/08/2021 08:44 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Sweet Maple is an instructional book on backyard sugarmaking that’s also the story of one family’s connection to the past on a small New England sugar farm. Throughout its pages, Michelle (the “sugarmaker’s wife”) gives advice on:
- the 22 different kinds of trees that can be tapped.
- the process of making syrup, to help you decide what level is right for you.
- how to make alternative treats, such lilac syrup.
- the health benefits of maple products, which contain more than 40 antioxidants.
- substituting processed sugar with all-natural maple syrup in any recipe.
- the 3 steps to making maple sugar.
- how to make irresistible maple cream and how to enjoy it.
While learning the art of sugarmaking alongside her husband, Michelle guides readers through every step of all-natural syrup production, with directions for tapping one tree or dozens, while detailing the life-changing benefits of using maple syrup in the kitchen. Interspersed with sugaring techniques, tips, sidebars, and storytelling, Michelle shares more than 30 of her family’s tried-and-true maple recipes—from scones to salads.