Playing with Fire: A Scorching Hot Romance (Blackmore, Inc. Book 2)January 29, 2019
An Unconditional Freedom: An Epic Love Story of the Civil War (The Loyal League Book 3)February 24, 2019
Wise Money: Using the Endowment Investment Approach to Minimize Volatility and Increase Control
Amazon.com Price: $15.55 (as of 25/08/2021 08:40 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The secret to one of the most successful strategies of the last several decades–endowment investing
While individual investors have struggled in recent years, many college endowments have reaped the benefits of steady year-over-year growth. In Wise Money, bestselling personal finance author Daniel Wildermuth reveals the investing world’s biggest secret and helps you replicate the performance endowment investors have been enjoying for years. This results-driven book shows you how to:
- Create a portfolio similar to those used by the most sophisticated investors in the world
- Combine different investments to potentially provide both high income and strong growth potential
- Reduce your wealth’s exposure to risk and volatility through intelligent diversification
- Include investments that are likely to excel during times of higher inflation
- Select various alternative investments that you may be able to use to dramatically improve your financial health
Take it from a five-star wealth manager: Wise Money puts you at the head of the class with the investors who have all the money.
There are no reviews yet.